Welcome to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (OCFO). We provide high-value financial and procurement and property stewardship, as well as services related to accounts payable, budgeting, business systems, conferences and events, general accounting, payroll, and employee travel, and strategic solutions that contribute to the Lab’s scientific mission.
Provide high-value financial and procurement stewardship, services and strategic solutions that contribute to our scientific mission.
- Be safe and encourage others to be safe.
- Treat every person with whom we come in to contact with respect and dignity.
- Consider our valued customers as if they could choose to find another source for our services. Prove to them that given the choice, they would come to us first.
- Demonstrate by our individual actions the way we want the entire OCFO to operate.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the OCFO’s performance by making things better.
- Accept full ownership and follow through with all customer inquiries.
- Give each other open, direct, and timely feedback on what we want from each other.
- Recognize achievement and celebrate success.
- Teamwork should prevail; think “we”, not “I”.
- Our job is to make others successful.